My life this past couple years haven't been the best I should say ,but within New Years day on 2008 my life did. 360 on me with A blink of an eye . I went from this girl whom cared a lot of everything and everyone around to this giirl whom chose Her inner circle of friends and learned to care only for those mattered enough and cared for her aswell . . My love life ? Hmm for 4 yrs I was in this MISERABLE relationship , I was blinded by the term we all know as " Love " I thought I was inlove but I wasn't . I was giving my all fighting for what I thought loved me and for who I thought made me the main person in their life As I thought of them but ehh I was wrong.The blind fold finally felt and I got hit by reality and realized I was the only one giving in receiving nothinn in return,wondering why ? I stood there till just recent yeah I thought I ' I was in love '. . . Since then cupid has had been shooting blank arrows at me , well not no moree this one guy you lknow that one guy who makes u feel them butterflies again that one guy who could get over that wall you build to protect yourself , yeah he got passed it and got me feeling all these butterflies in my tummy all over again NO its not official but yeah the topic does come up I'm not into rushing anything when you do things alwatys get messed up remember that ! But yeah he's an adorable sweet loving guy who makes me feel whole again and makes my nights AMAZING anywhere were at , noo I don't think I Love him and no I don't think I'm head over heels for him like some immature girls think they are after.a week of knowing him , I just fell in love with his goofy down to earth personality and felt in love with the fact that I consider me and him being an US. Well yeahh cupid finally shot a target towards my way , everything has fallen into place I go to school thinking currently my goal is to enter the medical field and if not the :Hotel Industry . My life finally makes sense I have a wonderful liddo buy named David Adam who makes my rainiest days into the brightest day who makes my tears into smiles and is the number one man in my life and owns my heart completly .
Well bloggers I fed ya my thoughts and wrote them down as they came to my mind.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment